What is it like to register for an Exclusive Masters & PhD Event in Paris for Free and qualify to apply for $1.7 M scholarships ?
What ? Would you say that again?
Think I’m kidding?
No, actually I’m not!
I’m talking about the QS Masters and PhD Fair that’ll take place in Paris at the Hôtel du Collectionneur (M°Courcelles) on the 8th of October 2016. This will be an amazing opportunity to meet with admissions’ directors from top ranked international Universities offering various Masters & PhD programs.
More than 50 world's leading universities and schools will be represented. Universities like HEC, ESCP Europe, Imperial College, ESSEC, King’s College, Bocconi University, Hult, IE Business School, Sciences Po, London Business School, UCL, SKEMA, LSE, Business School Lausanne, SOAS, Concordia University, EDHEC, Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, Edinburgh Napier University, University of St. Gallen, HKUST, Queen Mary University of London, University of Kent, University of Essex, IULM, School of Law SMU, Ecole polytechnique, NEOMA…will all be there.
You should check it out, register and get a chance to apply for that scholarship.
Wishing you good luck.
Sign up HERE.
Do you want to receive some awesome articles about the joys, challenges, and lessons learned from expatriation adventures in Paris every week?
Don’t worry, you can unsubscribe at anytime.
- Loving an Alien: How does it feel to fall for a “foreigner”?
- JE T’AIME… MAYBE? A novelized romantic memoir from the Paris-based influential romance writer and Author of Je T’aime Me Neither, April Lily Heise.
- JE T’AIME… MAYBE? A novelized romantic memoir from the Paris-based influential romance writer and Author of Je T’aime Me Neither, April Lily Heise
- How to survive your first 30 days of house-hunting in Paris
- Je T'Aime, Me Neither: The anatomy of a successfully written-blog turned into an influential Romance Website for Parisians
Latest from Admin
- Loving an Alien: How does it feel to fall for a “foreigner”? PART 2
- Your Definitive Legal Guide To Hiring Staff In France
- How to See the iconic sights of Paris whilst working up a sweat, with a Free running tour
- Bernie's Paris: How Linda Spalla wrote a love story of hope and light as she followed her Frenchman to Paris
- 7 surprising benefits of massage therapy to an expat living in Paris