Forum

Talk to kindred spirits on Expats Paris

Ask questions, get answers and engage in meaningful conversations. From learning more about the city to discussing the scope of different industries, our community members come here to make productive contributions that help others avail more clarity.

Marketplace app

Notifications
Clear all

Marketplace app

Page 1 / 2

Tara Doridy
Topic starter
(@tara-doridy)

How to calculate the price for the development of a mobile app marketplace? What details should be taken into account to form the price for such a project?

7 Replies
christinabdnr
(@christinabdnr)

The price for developing a marketplace will depend on many factors. It will take into account the type of business model of the marketplace, the classification of participants (B2B, B2C, and P2P) and of course the features you want to be implemented in your application. All of these points affect the marketplace app development cost. You can compare the price lists of several companies so that you have something to focus on.

1 Reply
eageroxeye
(@eageroxeye)

Posted by: @christinabdnr

The price for developing a marketplace will depend on many factors. It will take into account the type of business model of the marketplace, the classification of participants (B2B, B2C, and P2P) and of course the features you want to be implemented in your application. All of these points affect the marketplace app development cost. You can compare the price lists of several companies so that you have something to focus on.

It's useful, I can see a lot of interesting information!

chicago anna
(@chicago-anna)

I find a lot of interesting information whenever I visit your website, which I do frequently. Not only are there some wonderful articles, but also some wonderful comments. I am grateful to you, and I hope that you will spread the word about my page.

nanalyly072
(@nanalyly072)

very good and meaningful article, i have learned a few more things. 

mariahcarey
(@mariahcarey)

Wireframing, Designing, and Development are the three primary cost-related aspects that can be calculated based on the functionalities.

Page 1 / 2
Share: