Expats Paris is looking to hire an intern with good knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms.
We are currently developing several products, establishing partnerships with influential Paris-based communities, and will soon be launching a communication campaign to promote these products.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who is very excited to share this launch with an intern looking to gain extensive online and offline experience.
● Expats Paris community management (online and offline)
● Monitor social media activities and post on blogs, and forums.
● Online outreach and promotion.
● Website and SEO
● Event management
Students applying for this internship should be marketing, business, journalism, literature or language majors and have a good understanding of online marketing.
English is the main working language and une connaissance de français would be considered a plus.
Where am I going to work?
Because our team works remotely, you’ll be able to work in the place that makes you happy, the place that inspires you and helps you become the person you wish to be. You will connect daily (via email, text and/or Skype) with Michael and other team members in Paris and around the world. Weekly face-to-face meetings will be organized too.
How long will the internship last?
Eight weeks maximum (and six weeks minimum).
Latest from Admin
- An expat’s guide to accessing public and private healthcare in France
- Loving an Alien: How does it feel to fall for a “foreigner”? PART 2
- Your Definitive Legal Guide To Hiring Staff In France
- How to See the iconic sights of Paris whilst working up a sweat, with a Free running tour
- Bernie's Paris: How Linda Spalla wrote a love story of hope and light as she followed her Frenchman to Paris