We are super excited to introduce new real language-learning weekly community events and you’re all welcome to join us for speaking opportunities in the following languages:
English - Spanish - French - Italian - Portuguese - Japanese - Chinese - Korean - Arabic -Russian - German
The Expats Paris team of organizers and community champions will moderate and help language learners connect at these events; everyone on our organizer team speaks at least 2 languages each and are learning more!
Every Wednesday, Language learners & enthusiasts living or visiting Paris, from Paris suburbs and all around the world will be getting together in the evening for an event to make new friends & practice different languages.
Are you an absolute beginner, intermediate or advanced?
Do you want to practice a foreign language and have an opportunity for a real language and cultural exchange in Paris?
So, these events are for you!
We’ll be splitting into smaller practice groups to improve our French, Italian, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and many other languages.
Our members are also recommended to help other members to improve in their native language and learn their culture!
Also, you’re free to stay after the event as people always like to share another drink in groups for more conversation.
Expats Paris Language Exchange Nights Rules:
1. Any business promotion or dating group behaviors won’t be tolerated.
2. These are not singles/dating events.
3. Members are strongly recommended to have a picture of themselves on their profile (no cars, flags or any other type allowed).
4. You’re required to financially contribute to the success of these events. An amount of 5 Euros is requested when you sign up.
5. Members who just show up at the event without RSVPing here won't be let in.
6. A drink or 2 + tips for the bartender are strongly recommended. They do not have to be alcoholic beverages.
7. Members who try to break these rules, are rude, aggressive or socially inappropriate towards other members, will be banned from these language exchange events.