Seriously, this is your chance to make a splash!
Be sure to wear a Christmas sweater, the uglier, the better!
So, mug a grandma, trawl one of those Parisian thrift shops!
Believe me, an elegant choice would be a flop!
The most obnoxious will earn the praise and get a very special prize!
Here’s what you need to know about this Bash:
• Date & Hour: December 17, 2016 from 8pm
• Dress Code: Wear a Ho-Ho-Horrible Holiday Sweater. The uglier, The merrier.
• Special Prize For the Person Wearing the Ugliest Sweater.
• An amazing opportunity to practice your foreign language skills with Other Paris-based expats and their French friends.
• An Offered Buffet courtesy of Expats Paris.
• A DJ Dance party.
• A free Bottle of wine to the 3 people that are bringing along a group of friends.
• Entry free: (On guestlist only or 10 € for non-registered)
• Afterparty: A guaranteed-skip the line Free entry in one of the trendiest nightclubs in Paris (more on this from this event’s host).
Sign up Now!