Terms of Service - Last Updated 4th Nov 2021
- Terms of service
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
YOUR USE OF EXPATS PARIS, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE EXPATS PARIS PLATFORM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXPATS PARIS, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE EXPATS PARIS PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER EXPATS PARIS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH EXPATS PARIS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL EXPATS PARIS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE EXPATS PARIS PLATFORM, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH EXPATS PARIS OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with EXPATS PARIS, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.
- General Terms
- Service providers are obligated to treat any information received from the Client as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material.
- Certain information relating to EXPATS PARIS and features thereof may be disclosed to Team Members participating in a design partnership program for the purpose of providing feedback to us (“Design Partners”). This information is sensitive and of confidential nature and you shall not disclose it to anyone without our prior permission. Design Partners undertake to maintain such information in strict confidence, not disclose it to anyone, and not to use it for any purpose other than participating in the design partnership program. We may use any feedback provided to us about any of our services or products without any limitation and without any consideration. You, on behalf of your employer or third party, grant us all rights, title, and ownership of such feedback. You will not acquire any rights or licenses in any of EXPATS PARIS’s services or in any of our IP through your provision of feedback to us.
- Modifications. We may make changes to these EXPATS PARIS Terms from time to time. When changes are made, we will make a new copy of these EXPATS PARIS terms available on this page. You understand and agree that if you use EXPATS PARIS after the date on which these EXPATS PARIS Terms have changed, your use will be considered as acceptance of the updated EXPATS PARIS Terms.
- Discontinuation of EXPATS PARIS. We may add, modify or discontinue any feature, functionality or any other tool, within the EXPATS PARIS service, or suspend EXPATS PARIS altogether, at our own discretion, at any time, and without further notice.
- Machine Translation. Certain user-generated content on the Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Such translations are provided as a service to users of the Site, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of such translations made from English into any other language. Some user-generated content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated or translated at all, due to the limitations of the translation software. The official text is the English version of the Site. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated content, please refer to the English version of the content which is the official version.